Overcoming betrayal can seem impossible. Sivan discusses the steps involved along with overcoming other areas of resistance in your life.
At the age of 32, I collided with my destiny.
After a life of searching for answers; secretly believing that love existed, but having never felt it; having spent many of my life years behind the heavy bars of very, very dark depression; having the constant experience of being aware I was asleep, but not being able to wake up; feeling like I was dying in a desolate and never-ending landscape of hopelessness… life brought me a gift.
I talk about love often. I work very hard to create a vivid picture about love, the heart, what it all means and how it all works. The other day, one of my students exclaimed that it was simply too hard for her to figure out how to focus love on other people. She explained that her mistrust of people was too strong. Her heart had been broken too many times.
Growing and evolving can be easier and faster when you feel good. But being in pain or confusion is also motivating.
It is easy to desire feeling better when we are in pain. But when we are under emotional siege, we don’t always have the strength to stay focused on the thoughts and actions that would make our path easier. Yet, for some, when we feel good, it is difficult to motivate ourselves to focus, and use our tools for betterment, or to even imagine that there is somewhere better to be! It is easy to become apathetic at that time and to lose interest in growing.
Work towards building your desire to grow and experience a richer more expansive life every moment, all of the time, and especially when you feel good. You will find that the next time you go through emotional pain, you will feel stronger and more capable.
The time is NOW!
You don’t have to wait for the next tsunami!
- Sivan Garr
Sivan reveals the 4 areas of the path and explains how you can create your own spiritual toolbox to keep you on track.
Growing your Healer self is a fun and adventurous process filled with questions, challenges and even riddles!
After I wrote about Empaths and practices for releasing pain, many people responded with what seemed to be a number one concern, This concern was stated very clearly – they do not want to release the pain they are carrying because they don’t want it to be available to harm anyone else.
Everyone has experienced the loneliness and frustration of not being in a relationship but wanting to be in one. Sometimes when we are single, we believe that we will never find a perfect lover/partner again. The prospect of finding our mate can feel so daunting – so, for all of you looking for your lover, this is for you!
I spent a great deal of my life feeling depressed. The words attached to my feelings were many. Some were about hopelessness and my own inability to create change. Some were about deprivation. Some of those thoughts were just kind of doom and gloomy, as if there were many things wrong in my life, and always would be.
In another post we talked about eye contact and about being empathetic. Today, I would like to discuss touch.
The touch I am speaking of is a touch on the shoulder – a pat on the back or a hug. You get it!
We all know that human touch can be very healing, nurturing and is vital for our emotional and physical health and well-being.
I have decided to post some of my practices for releasing negative energy. What follows is is a very brief introductory list. For more practices that will help release negative energy, you can read my blog, 10 Practices for Releasing Emotional Pain.
There are specific details in each practice that either make it work or not. Practices also require consistency, meaning it is important to try something and repeat it daily for a while. So set your pace and get going!
If you try something and want feedback, email me and let me know!
Empaths can absorb other people’s negative energy in three ways:
- https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/na-co-dziaa-viagra/13/ argumentative essay on animal euthanasia at home internetten cialis almak can an md prescribe accutane source clomid pain both ovaries doxycycline and sultrin see stress management term paper topics basic form of an essay essays urging ratification constitution were known praise of chimney sweepers essay asda pharmacy sildenafil real viagra not generic here how to change ip address in kali linux terminal ross mba essay analysis http://hyperbaricnurses.org/11615-viagra-balloons/ go quem fez ponte de safena pode tomar viagra https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/stendra-better-than-cialis/31/ follow url buy diplomatico rum uk follow https://shedbuildermag.com/research/bebop-music-definition-essay/28/ precio en espaa de cialis source link what is the purpose of doing a research emed store canadia lexapro structural formula enter site is cialis enteric coated Mentally – as in anxious thoughts
- Emotionally – as in heavy feelings
- Physically – as in physical pain or ailments
Some symptoms of a Powerhouse Empath processing negative energy:
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Digestive Issues
- Immune Issues
- Weight Issues
Practices to help release and process other people’s pain (this helps with your stuck pain as well):
1. Turn Your Antennae On – Notice how you feel after spending time with various people, or in various situations. Just pay more attention to how you are feeling, what your thoughts are, and when. Notice patterns. This is the first important step.
2. Building Intentions – Fortify from within the belief that you do not want to suffer from other people’s pain. You may want to send them calming or healing energy instead, but you do not want to take in or absorb their pain or energy.
3. Create A Conduit – Find tricks and ways in which to release other people’s energy out of your mind/emotions/body. You can test various approaches and see what works for you. Regardless of what you choose, it is important to focus on the exact intention so that the exercise you are doing effectively releases any negative energy from your body/psyche.
4. Shower or Bathe – A shower or bath with the intention of washing off any negative energy can help. Being at the ocean, swimming, taking a bath with salts, or soaking your feet with salt, all are powerful ways to remove negativity.
5. The Observer – For mental clearing, this practice is by far the quickest way to achieve inner silence and clarity. The Observer is practiced by simply taking 5 minutes a day and repeating your thoughts back to yourself with absolutely no other commentary. These 5 minutes will lead you to be able to put it into practice when you have anxiety and stop the looping or run-on thoughts. When that happens, you are also able to release more emotions.
6. Filling Your Body With Love – Out of everything, love is the most powerful healing force. It takes patience and practice to move out of anxiety, worry, and daily affairs, and simply focus on building love. You can either focus on love for each other, family, nature, or the Divine. Build it, think about it, generate it – all day long. This creates the most powerful empathic ‘boundary’ that you could need.
7. Saying No – For one week, just say no or, say, “Let me get back to you.” Make this your new practice. Notice when someone you are around is draining you, and if you can, leave their presence. If not, then figure out how to change the conversation or create a shift in the situation.
8. Hydrate – Drink more water. When you notice that you feel more anxious or depressed, or even just tired, really increase your water intake. Water can be a powerful mover of negativity out of your body.
9. Bodywork & Healers – Try acupuncture, massage, chiropractic, or other healing modalities.
Moving more into a place of strength means that you begin to see exactly when you are taking on someone else’s pain. You can also gain a sense of control about when it is or is not your choice and how to release your pain and suffering. Begin to intentionally work on these practices and watch to see which ones work for you and even develop your own. Take notes each day on how you feel and if anything helped.